Monday, 12 February 2007

Licencing Information

For those who would like to race provincially this year, you must first join the CABC - the form is on the right of this page - you have a choice of either pdf or doc file.

When I get your form and money ($55 that includes ABA insurance) you are officially a member and I will inform the ABA - they check with me before processing your licence. CABC Tuesday night racing will be $20 for the year - this can be paid using the CABC membership form.

Then apply for an ABA racing licence either by mail or on line ( - the forms are also on the right. Don't forget to send in your original signed ABA waiver - the form is below the last. This form has to be sent even if you apply on line.

Any questions? - just comment on this post and I will recieve an e-mail

Mike Johns

No comments:

Post a Comment